Sunday, February 27, 2011

Goodbye Old.

Today was hectic. I had to finish packing everything in the dorm to move out to my Parent's room till tomorrow. Tomorrow's the big day.:) I have to go to the Military Training Base by 1:30pm.

As I finished everything and stopped for a coffee at that regular coffee place I often go to, flashbacks of memories started playing in my mind.
For an hour, I enjoyed playing the movie of memories. A smile on my face, a thankful heart and an adventurous hope for the near future.....it was blissful.

The past year has been truly a great adventure, and the past few months of freedom truly a great joy and insight. Love is all around.
Each and every person is loved, in some way or the other.:) Maybe he doesn't notice it, but it is there.

To you, I send you my love, where on the planet you may be.:)
To you I send you my goodbyes, thanking you for reading this and being a part of my life.
To the world, I send my thanks, for in the harshest times I found my answers.

And finally, to me, I send me my bestest wishes for the future is promising.
Life is change. Change is the game. Goodbye to the Old, Hello to the New.

So Goodbye world, and.....Hello...world.:)

Peace, love, light and Joy to you, dear reader.
I shall keep you informed, dear Journal.

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment